Monday 23 June 2014

How To Get Empowerment Interest Free Loan From The Life Changers Group

The Life Changers Group is a World-class Empowerment and networking organization. Its mission and vision is to provide succor to the less privilege and financial freedom to its members, operate at the highest principle of propriety, honesty and integrity and ensure stakeholders are treated with dignity and respect.
    TLCG has the objectives to reach out to the needy / less privileged by way of empowerment programmes, to provide a unique plat form of wealth creation and sustenance for members and to promote proposal living for all stakeholders.
    As a member of TLC, they look into what you can do, instruct you and get you moving, thereby helping you achieve your dream(s). For Example, Poche have talent in singing and wishes so much to become an artist but constrained by finance. This is where and where TLCG comes in to instruct, construct and develop your talent / ideas.
    If you as a member has a business plan and constrained by finance, TLCG empower you to execute the business and if you already have a business and wished to expand, TLCG assist.
    It is important to note that, the empowerment interest free loan starts from the senior trainee’s stage. That means when you as a member of TLCG has cycle out of the 3rd stage or board (The senior trainee board). You are then qualified for the collateral / interest free loan.
    I want you to read these empowerment fund testimonies of some of the beneficiary:
1.    My name is Jude Edwards Okundia from Warri, Delta State, Nigeria. I joined the Life Changers Group (TLCG) in March/April 2013 because of the vision to cater for the less privilege and to assist the poor in the society, and instantly I got my investment $50 (N8,500) back by introducing two of my friends and my friends did same.
It has been quite good since them and presently I applied for an empowerment loan which has been granted to me for the expansion of my business. The company has provided me excellent growth opportunities. Am just so happy I made a bold and profitable step by joining the Life Changers Group. Associating with TLC is possibly the best decision I have made so far in life. Big thanks to you (TLCG).
                     
                              

2.    My name is Joyce Kamau. Am very glad for TLCG as it has really helped changed and improve my life. Am very grateful for the business empowerment loan that TLCG has given me in order to expand my business. God bless TLCG.

                          

3.    Ikabiru Olawale (Kashy) applied for the TLCG empowerment loan, after submitting all necessary requirement within 3 working days I was given the loan to boost my existing business, TLCG is real and they are serious on the services promised to members and non-members. Thanks and God bless.


TLC – The Life Changers Group is here to change lives and empower people.

JOIN US AT "TLC" for here lives is changing for

for the best.Use {onlinedollars} as your sponsor.

www.lifechangersgroup.com

Call +2348053477868 for more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home